All Nodes Distance K In Binary Tree
Try First, Check Solution later1. You should first read the question and watch the question video.2. Think of a solution approach, then try and submit the question on editor tab.3. We strongly advise you to watch the solution video for prescribed approach.
1. Given the root of a binary tree.Input Format
2. The value of a target node target, and an integer k.
3. You have return an array of the values of all nodes that have a distance k from the target node.
Input is managed for you.Output Format
Output is managed for you.Question Video
1. The number of nodes in the tree is in the range [1, 10000].Sample Input
2. -1000 <= Node.val <= 1000
3. All the values Node.val are unique.
4. target is the value of one of the nodes in the tree.
5. 0 <= k <= 1000
Asked in Companies