Sum Of Squares
Try First, Check Solution later1. You should first read the question and watch the question video.2. Think of a solution approach, then try and submit the question on editor tab.3. We strongly advise you to watch the solution video for prescribed approach.
You are given an array(of integers) of length n.Input Format
You are required to answer q queries.
Queries can be of two types
0. 0 l r : In this you have to return sum of squares of all elements int range [l, r].
1. 1 l r val: In this query u have to increase all elements in this interval [l, r] by val.
To do the above task u have to create a datastructure as follows :-
Implement the SegmentTree class:
1. SegmentTree(int arr): Initializes the SegmentTree object with an array,
2. void update(int l, int r, int val): increase all elements in this interval [l, r] by val,
3. long query(int l, int r): return sum of squares of all elements arr[i] for which i is in range [l, r].
A number nOutput Format
.. n number of elements
A number q
following q lines contains queries of format
0 l r
1 l r val
for each query of type 0 print a single integer in seperate lineQuestion Video
1. 1 <= n, q <= 10^5Sample Input
2. 0 <= l <= r < n
3. -10^4 <= arr[i], val <= 10^4.
0 7 7
1 4 6 1
0 2 4
1 5 5 7
0 3 7
Asked in Companies